Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing Baby Gatlin...3 months later

I had been waiting for this day for 9 months, quite possibly with as much anticipation as momma Katie. So after meeting this sweet little man for the first time on the Sono screen I knew it would be instant love once I could hold him. After a few appointments with Katie and a Baby shower we were down to just a few months to go. Past due....and sick of waiting at this point. I didn't sleep much anticipating a call from the Best Friend telling me to jump in the car and get to the hospital....no sleep for nothing because that phone call never came. C-section scheduled for December 22 (the day before my Birthday). We will just call Gatlin my early birthday present from Katie. (She always gets me the best gifts....it will be hard to top this one Katie)

So up to the hospital at 11 and we wait....
And one last pic with mom and baby :o) and Aunt Erin
And then after waiting forever and time passing too slowly.....Baby Gatlin arrived at 1:48. Huge and Perfect.
9lbs 1 oz of pure joy. This is right after they brought him into the nursery.
And finally cuddle time...with uncle Micah
Yup he loves him.
And Aunt Whitney cannot get enough of all his sweetness.
Rachel did an amazing job with his photo shoot....as always

Welcome to the world sweet Gatlin. You were loved the day we heard about you and nothing has changed. It keeps getting better and better sweet man. I cannot wait to watch you grow.


Yea, he is cute. No question. and those dimples.....

No comments: